Entry To Confined Spaces And The Use Of Escape Set Breathing Apparatus
Aim: This course is designed to give training and practical assessment for persons involved in confined space entry and the proper use of escape set breathing apparatus, as well as people concerned with safe working practices and issuing permits for confined space entry.
Duration: 2 days.
Requirements: Trainees must attend with the proper protective clothing.
Note: Trainees must be capable of taking part in practical exercises.
2. Legislation, codes of practice and health and safety.
3. Definition of a confined space.
4. Confined space hazards, associated risks.
5. Safe working procedures and entry permits.
6. Personal protective equipment.
7. Access equipment, winches lifelines.
8. Gas detection.
9. Hygiene procedures.
10. Accident and emergency procedures.
11. Confined space entry procedures.
12. Breathing apparatus escape sets and inspection hygiene and storage.
13. Practical exercise and assessment.
14. Theoretical assessment.
Summary of course and feedback.
If you would like more information on the Entry To Confined Spaces And The Use Of Escape Set Breathing Apparatus training course, please contact us.