Entry To Confined Spaces (1 Day)
Aim: This course is designed to give training and practical assessment for persons involved in confined space entry, as well as people concerned with safe working practices and issuing permits for confined space entry.
Duration: 1 day.
Requirements: Trainees must attend with the proper protective clothing.
Note: Trainees must be capable of taking part in practical exercises.
2. Legislation, codes of practice and health and safety.
3. Definition of a confined space.
4. Confined space hazards, associated risks.
5. Safe working procedures and entry permits.
6. Personal protective equipment.
7. Gas detection.
8. Access equipment, winches lifelines.
9. Hygiene procedures.
10. Accident and emergency procedures.
11. Practical exercise and assessment.
Summary of course and feedback.
If you would like more information on the Entry To Confined Spaces (1 Day) training course, please contact us.