Introduction To Small Plant
Aim: To train either people in the industry or new entrants, to the correct and safe methods of operating and maintaining the wide range of small plant used within the road works and construction industry.
Duration: 4 days.
Requirements: Trainees must attend with the proper protective clothing.
Note: Trainees should be capable of taking part in practical work. Course contents can be altered to suit client’s needs.
2. Health and safety.
3. Different types of engines and fuels.
4. Protective clothing used with small plant.
5. Dangers associated with small plant.
6. Safe methods of starting and stopping small plant.
7. Safe operation of plant listed below:
Single drum vibrating roller.
Abrasive wheels and legislation.
8. Practical exercise (operation of plant).
Course summary and assessment feedback.
Note: Small plant list can be altered to suit client’s needs.
If you would like more information on the Introduction To Small Plant training course, please contact us.